Friday, July 18, 2014

Mickey Mouse Cake Smash

Recently I had a lovely customer contact me in hopes I'd be able to help her with her son's upcoming 1st birthday party. The party theme was Mickey Mouse and she had seen some of my previous Mickey Mouse punch art and loved how it looked (you can read about it here). I was of course happy to help her out and off to work we went on planning and co-ordinating everything she needed. The main item she was after was a Mickey "Happy Birthday" wall bunting set so that she could use it for the cake smash photo shoot as well as the party. And here it is in action! 


Isn't Oliver the cutest little guy? His massively talented mum Kelly, of Ollie & Me made the cake smash set. And the beautiful shot taken by the super clever Kate Wiggins Photography

It was a fun order to make and I can't wait to show you the photos of the rest of the items I  made for the birthday party! 


Christy

No comments: