Friday, February 7, 2014

Catalogue Launch Party Part 3 - the display projects!

To read about Part 1 - the setup, click here
To read about Part 2 - the food table, click here.


As part of our main display area I had lots of beautiful projects I made using the new products. I tried to use as many of the new products as I could so that everyone could see how versatile & gorgeous they looked in action. I won't go into every single detail of what I used to make each project, but I will point you in the direction of which catalogue they are from and the page number under each photo so you can have a little looksie yourself. Online catalogues can be viewed here if you don't have a paper copy.  

NOTE: The Mini Occasions Catalogue is the orange one which says "Celebrate the everyday".


Mini Catalogue. Pages 26 & 27.
Mini Catalogue. Page 27.
Mini Catalogue. Pages 26 & 27.
Mini Catalogue. Pages 26 & 27.
Mini Catalogue. Pages 26 & 27.

These 5 projects I made using the Kaleidoscope Suite. It is my favourite suite in the new Mini Catalogue. There are 2 stamp sets, 3 Big Shot accessories, a punch, some embellishments & a set of DSP in the suite that all co-ordinate beautifully together. When you don't have much to spend sometimes going with a suite is a great way to go because everything was designed to go together well.


Mini Catalogue. Page 19.
Mini Catalogue. Pages 18, 19, 26 & 36. 

These last two cards are also made using products from a suite. This suite is called Retro Fresh and there are again stamp sets, embellishments and DSP included.


Mini Catalogue. Page 36. 
Mini Catalogue. Page 22.
Mini Catalogue. Page 23.
SAB Catalogue. Page 13.
How cute is the new mini bunting punch?  

Mini Catalogue. Page 26.
SAB Catalogue. Page 11.
Mini Catalogue. Page 35.
SAB Catalogue. Pages 11 & 12.
SAB Catalogue. Page 11.

I hope you like all these projects. Most of them will make their way into the album of cards I have for sale on my Facebook page here. If you have any questions about how I made any of the designs, send me a message and I'd be glad to help you out!

Christy


1 comment:

Haddock said...

Like the simple colours used here in the catalogue.