Sunday, February 26, 2012

But wait, there's more!

So I have a blog, I have an online store, I work part time, do Hairdressing from home, am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, am an Administrator on TWO Facebook group sites (which is a huge job in itself).  I was starting to get too comfortable.  So I decided to add something else to the list, for good measure!!!  


I finally got around to starting up my own Facebook Business page yay!  I would LOVE it if you had a chance to pop over and say hi and 'like' the page!  


I am looking to do a giveaway on my new Facebook page very very soon!  I am hoping to get a few more followers first.  So make sure you 'like' my page so that you can be apart of it!

I've been super busy lately detoxing my house!!! We live with my parents in the upper storey of their house, we don't have much space.  So everything is very cramped and it's been driving me BONKERS so the last couple of weeks I've been pulling apart the cupboards and boxes and drawers and everything!  Getting rid of things, repacking things in a better way.  I'm ALMOST done.  So there hasn't been TOO much crafting going on lately.. just a few cards :)  Hope everyone's doing well!

Christy

1 comment:

The Creative Beast said...

Congratulations on the new facebook page - reminds me that it's time for me to create one! =-\

If I get on facebook this week, I'll be sure to look you up!