Sunday, October 9, 2011

#9 - Project ideas round up

I'm sure most of us have Pinterest accounts by now right?  I have a potter around on the site at least once a day - mostly of an evening preparing for bed.  As I'm sure you all do, I repin things I want to make, knowing full well I will probably only have the time and resources to make 1 thing out of about 20 (I don't repin much, I'm picky haha).  Here's a few things I've found over the past week or so.  Maybe you'll have time to make it since I probably won't get around to it!!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
 I think I will make a few of these things.  The button magnets are awesome and easy, as are those snowman button gift tags.  Husby LOVES the scrabble wall tiles idea, but with way better words, that will probably be relevant to our family and names etc.  The spray painted pine cones is a cool idea, I guess you just choose colours to match decor or a celebration of some sort.  The rest probably won't happen haha.  But I still love them!!

Would anyone like to give any of these idea's a whirl??


Christy

3 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Christy..I didn't realise I had a few posts of yours to read! I'm all caught up now. Thanks for the win..I've sent you an email. I love the cute tag with the white button snowman on it..great idea!

Unknown said...

I am so addicted to Pinterest, like you though will most likely never make most of what I pin lol but you never know you might just need that one that you didnt pin :)

planettreasures said...

I keep pinning things I want to make too! and then I forget where I put them!
Love the button magnets and the button christmas cards, so simple but sso effective.