Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Craft & Listings

I've had a super productive weekend in my craft room which makes me super happy!  It's been refreshing to spend so much time in here.  I sewed a patchwork gypsy skirt for myself some time ago.  I decided yesterday I needed to make myself another!  Now this is a skirt pattern which I drafted myself and have no instructions.  I thought it would be best to practice on a smaller scale first, and I made a child's skirt. 


It turned out well, and I have started selecting the fabrics for my new skirt.  I hope to make a start on it this week.  I am excited that I will be able to overlock/serge all of the edges before sewing it together this time around.  Santa Clause was so kind to me last year :)

Today the sun was shining, for the first time in about a week so I took advantage of it and took some pictures of goodies to go into my Madeit store and Craftumi store outside on the back patio.  I spent the afternoon editing and listing.  Here's a sneak of some of the things that made it in there.



And tonight I have been busy photographing, packaging and I'm just about to start editing to list a bunch of awesome stuff into my Craftumi store.  Die cuts, punchies, and cool stuff like that.  It feels great to have been so productive today!!  

What did you do today?  Anything productive?  Or did you relax and enjoy the sunshine?


Christy

1 comment:

Photography said...

Both stores are looking awesome!!!