Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Celebrations & promotions

I've been busy listing in my Craftumi store again today.  I'm really excited to be on top of things in my neck of the woods.  I haven't been this organised in a while.  I also have a reason to celebrate.  I am up to 90 followers!!  I am super excited about this.  Welcome to my new followers, and thank you for all those who have been sticking around for quite some time now!!  I appreciate you all!

Here's a sneak of what slipped into the store this morning...


So to celebrate my organization and awesome followers, I decided to do a little promotion!  For the remainder of the month of June, if you make any purchase in my Craftumi store, or Madeit store, I will send you an extra thank you gift for your support.  All you need to do is tell me in the notes that you are a follower of my blog (and be a follower of course).  I bet you want to know what the thank you gift is don't you?  Well folks, that part I am going to keep a secret!  You'll just have to wait and find out when you receive your little parcel in the mail!!

Hope everyone is having a delightful day! 


Christy

1 comment:

Photography said...

You little busy bee! Ps love your new button :-)