Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Space - tooth crackin craft

Two days ago I was eating some food..

(not bad for a first try I think)
And cracked about 1/3 of one of my teeth off.  Luckily I wasn't eating that felt food :)  I was eating a square of chocolate.  Talk about punishment for eating naughty food!!  I'm headed to the Dentist this morning, hopefully she only charges me an arm, cause I want to keep my leg.  This afternoon, there could be alot more felt involved in my plans.


Join in over at Kirsty's if you want to be part of the fun!


Christy

12 comments:

Jill said...

What cute felt food! Good luck at the dentist! Must have been good chocolate!

frangipani designs said...

ooh I love these..especially the oranges!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

oh no!!!! Hope your tooth is ok :( Loving the felt food :) better for the diet too hehehe

midge said...

maybe you will be on a felt food diet for the day. love your work. good luck with the fix up

Vic said...

Looooooooove those oranges!

seabreezequilts said...

Your poor tooth, love those foods they are just too cool

Lea said...

gorgeous! you did a GREAT job. must add that to my list of things to make. best of luck at the dentist. ewww not a fan of the dentist.

Shell said...

What a price to pay for chocolate! Ouch. Hope you go okay at the dentist and get to keep most of your limbs. Your felt food looks edible though. Very yummy indeed. I have been playing with felt too this week. Come over a visit :)

LionessLady said...

Fantastic felt food! I like the orange segments best.

small forest said...

Was it frozen? I always freeze mine so it lasts longer. (i think)

Really exceptional makings there, youre making me hungry.

Hope youre not too drugged up to continue this afternoon...x

Creative Wishes said...

Oh, your felt goodies look great. I have been making felt food this week too. LOve sewing with felt - it is very forgiving.

Anonymous said...

lovely work!