Sunday, March 27, 2011

Organised Home - Project Beads

I have a big bag that I put all my beading supplies into.  I haven't been good at keeping it organised.  I have 5 plastic containers, each with compartments so I can seperate the different beads.  Then a few boxes holding tools and old jewellry to be taken apart & fixed, leather & wire, and all the other bits and bobs that I'd thrown in the bag and box over the years.  


 I threw out old stuff, ugly stuff, broken stuff.  I took stuff apart.  I finally fixed other things.  I put together two big bags of beads to giveaway - which was excitedly received by a family at church with three preteen/teenage girls.  


After about 3 hours of sorting and such, it's finally all looking lovely!  I might even want to start making stuff again now that I can see what I have and it's all sorted nicely.  
Now I just need to finish organising my craft room and the new furniture additions that it now holds so I can show you!  Hopefully this week.  I have been silly busy this week and haven't had much time for anything at all, so hopefully this upcoming week I can concentrate on catching up on this blog of mine and showing what's been going on (and our new cheery grey carpet).  

Pop over to Mousehouse for more Organised Home Projects!!

Christy

No comments: