Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pay it Forward

Can you tell that I'm using today as my Blog catchup day?  It's been crazy around here and it's nice to have a few hours to work on my blog.


Well I have this amazing blog friend over at The Clip Cafe who gives me fantastic ideas.  She is participating in a Pay it Forward.  And I want in!  Here is how it works.


1.  I promise to send something HANDMADE to the first FIVE people who leave a comment here.  


2.  To be eligible, YOU MUST ALSO POST THIS IN YOUR BLOG, offering the same thing to 5 other people. 


3.  Once you have blogged about it, let me know about your post.


So the rules are simple.  It must be handmade and it must be sent to your 5 people throughout 2011.

If you are playing along, it would probably be wise to you give yourself an approximate due date so the people that signed up don't get too impatient!!  


At this point in time I'm looking at having all of my PIF's out by June.  

Don't forget to let me know once your PIF post is up and remember to leave a comment if you want in!!!
Christy

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Thank you for taking part! I've added you to the participant list.