Thursday, January 27, 2011

My brother's wedding day!

I've been having some fun on Picnik doing some basic photo editing.  Just mucking around with different fonts and settings and such!

Here is their special day in a few photos.



My sister starting on Mum's hair, while I put hot rollers in the bride's hair.  She then goes off and does her own makeup in the bathroom..


Freshly married!



Our original family plus the new SIL.  We somehow didn't manage to get a photo with my husby and my sister's husby in it too...


And then at the Reception..

Not any photos of me, cause these are the piccies from my camera and I was generally BEHIND the lens!  Professional pics will be out soon and if there's a good one of me I'll share :)

Christy

1 comment:

Photography said...

Very nice! The happy couple look very Happy! lol A Model (ya know good looking) couple. Love the look of her dress. Can't wait to see more. Your edits look great :-)