Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Steps

I have so much to tell you and show you but I simply do not have time.  It is wedding central around here with my brother's wedding approaching in just over a week's time, and I am helping with a whole deal of last minute preparations.  I promise I will try and post about all the fun stuff I've been up to soon.

Well, I officially 'opened' my online store... and I have a bundle of goodies waiting for new owners!  Check out my Madeit.com.au store.

In the meantime, thanks for the great links to your favourite blogs.  I've checked them all out and there certainly are lots more talented people out there that I am now following!
Christy

3 comments:

Photography said...

Oh you are alive! I've been waiting you know for a post!!! lol. Now very excited about your shop off to check it out - don't forget to put a button up for it in your side bar! Madeit has their own buttons if you don't want to make you own. Good luck with all the wedding stuff :-)

Shell said...

Hi Christy. Hope you enjoyed your holidays. Sounds like you have lots of exciting things going on in your life: new store and a wedding. Lap it up and soak it all in :)

Maioha said...

Hooray for your madeit store! I just had a look. Good luck - I hope you sell loads :-)