Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Few more items.

#3 A picture of you and your friends.

I don't really have friends.  But I would consider this guy sitting next to me my bestest friend...















#4 - A Habit I Wish I didn't have.

I have a habit of telling myself in my mind what needs to be done.  And then having a conversation in my mind about why I can do it later.  So my bad habit is procrastination and it is something that I definately need to work on!

#5 - A picture of somewhere you've been.

Here's a few neat places I've visited.














Washington DC.


















NASA - Houston Space Station (with my parents, hubby, hubby's parents & hubby's uncle)


















Temple Square, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Christy

2 comments:

Photography said...

Jealous!! I have never been oversea's. That temple shot is very pretty!

Christy Franklin said...

Yeah I love Salt Lake. No words can describe how beautiful it is!