Saturday, October 23, 2010

Skirt reveal & Stampin Up Party Goodies.

#23
So here is the skirt.
I told you it was awesome.  I might even wear it out tonight.

Today I had a Stampin Up Class/Demonstration at my place.  We made two things.  One was a Bon Bon Gift Box which is in the fridge cause it has chocolates in it and unfortunately I can't be bothered to go and get it cause it's downstairs and so very far away.  

But we did make this awesome card.

And I got this as a gift for having the party.

Pretty cool huh!

Don't forget about my giveaway.

Until tomorrow,

Christy


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your skirt, I want some , my size is 14 .. Haha just kidding ! lol Well congratulations!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute skirts and love that blue card. The Santa one is so fun, too! :-)

Deirdre said...

This is just so fun... love both of the creations.

Christy Franklin said...

I wore the skirt out on Sunday and got alot of comments. My hard work payed off!! Thanks ladies :)