Thursday, October 7, 2010

Post number 7 - fail.

#7
Well folks.  I wrote my tutorial.  Yep.  I even had to DO the project this morning and photograph it so I could write it today.  But guess what I did?  I wrote it on my Personal Blog.  It gets better.  After realising this I decided to try my luck at Cutting & pasting it onto my Craft Blog.  So I cut it, and it autosaved the empty document.  And I opened my Craft Blog, hit "new post" and tried to paste it.  And it wouldn't. So I lost it.  Forever lost.  And I don't have time to write it again.  Maybe later tonight I'll take a stab at it again, but as for now, I need to shower, put away laundry, hang out more laundry, make dinner & dessert and clean up downstairs cause we have company for dinner tonight.

And here I thought I was being organised and efficient.  Pssh.  Annoying.

In the meantime here is something I've been working on lately to make this post SOMEWHAT visually appealing.

New flowers.  I likey.  I made a Christmas version one last night.  Not entirely sure what I am going to do with them yet.

Until later (maybe)

Christy

3 comments:

Photography said...

Oh poor you!! Thanks for redoing it though :-) I really want to try it have to get a staple gun - bunnings right? Those flowers would look nice on a headband maybe?? I like them (tutorial???? :-D )

About Me said...

I like-y too!!! Very very sweet - love the colours espec. Nice and silky too...

Christy Franklin said...

I don't know where to get a staple gun. The one I used is my mother's and she's had it for fifty million years :) But if Bunning's doesn't I'm sure Spotlight would definately have it.

I will have to make more of those flower clips. I rather like them!